LouisianaShrimpers.com Cajun Shrimp Recipes
|Chili Shrimp with Basil|
|1 lb of Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined||Sauce|
|Pinch of Salt to taste||2 Tbs Fish sauce|
|1/2 Sweet red pepper||2 Tbs Lime juice|
|8 Chives||2 Tbs Water|
|2 Tbs Unsalted roasted peanuts||2 tsp Sugar|
|1 tsp Chinese chili sauce|
|2 Garlic cloves, finely minced|
|2 Tbs Chopped fresh basil|
|1. Bring a large amount of lightly
salted water to a rapid boil and add the Shrimp. |
2. Cook the Shrimp for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Remove the Shrimp immediately to a bowl of ice water to cool.
4. Mince and place in separate containers the red pepper and chives.
5. Finely chop the peanuts in a food processor and set aside. Combine the sauce ingredients and mix well.
6. Lay 1/2 lb of Shrimp on each plate. Top with Peanut mixture, red peppers, chives, and sauce.
|Yield = 2 Servings|
|Submitted By: LouisianaShrimpers.com|
|Recipe Index Home|